21 August 2008

German Open Day 4, 120 km to goal

Today the wind calmed down, cloudbase was at about 1500 m and a task of 120 km to the Polish border was set. I needed two tows to find some lift that took me up - the others had already left, so I was on my own most of the day.
Primoz passed me and for some few kilometers we flew together, but I couldnt keep pace with his Phantom. Anyway, I made goal, about 8 people were there already.
I just got back, results are not out yet, but it looks like Hans won the day, followed by Oli
Thanks to Christiane Kappes for the photo.

2 Kommentare:

Rebi hat gesagt…

Love that pic!

Wolfgang Lintl hat gesagt…

Moin,
ich habe ganz vergessen, dir zum Titel zu gratulieren. ich bin stolz auf dich!!!
Übrigens: sitze gerade als Jury-Mitglied bei der UL-Europameisterschaft in Polen. Siehe auch www.ul-emc2008.blogspot.com
Gruß
Wolle Lintl