21 Oktober 2011

Canungra Classic

After a short work stop in Caracas, I took off for the big journey to Sydney. I arrived at the Moyes Factory in Botany early in the morning, catching up with Vicky and Steve, Jen and Matt. Then Vicky took me to the Central train station and I went north to Woy Woy to meet Glen McFarlane and drive up to Canungra with him the next day.
A long 9 hour trip later, and we arrived at the Gold Coast. Feels like coming home in a way. Today at take off, I met many good old friends - Both Jonny´s were there, Curt and Scott, Kathryn and Curtis, Matt and even Wolfi from Tyrol! A great bunch of pilots, so it is going to be a good comp this year! The weather looks promising. Im off to registration now, tomorrow will be the first comp day. more pics later!

Keine Kommentare: