27 Oktober 2011

Canungra Day 6: cancelled

Today we were again hang waiting on Beechmont launch. The wind was howling, seemed like 50 km/h in gusts. A task was set, but the safety committee decided to can the day. Only Jonny flew, and it did not look too inspiring. Quite turbulent air and really low cloud base. Not appealing if the first thing you have to do is dive over the back and cross a few no landing valleys...
Yesterday I had gone to the Gold Coast and saw a physiotherapist and chiropractor who did Atlas Therapy. Have a look at Dr Darren Scheuners
link, it really helped me immediately to straighten up my spine and my walk! It also seems to make my knee feel a lot better. I can warmly recommend that practice.
Tonight we will have the famous Red Faces Night in Canungra, and a lot of acts are lined up, as there will be a prize money of 750 $! Jonas and Wolfi are very keen to win it... I will have my camera ready ;)

Keine Kommentare: